Flying from Taipei to Narita, I saw the wing, some clouds, and water. From Narita to PDX, I’m looking forward to seeing the backsides of my eyelids.
Goodbye, Taipei. It was much too short.
Thank you Jimmy, Falconee, Celia, and Jacky for such a great time. :-)
In addition to helping teach a couple of training labs, yesterday we went to Kuang Hwa Market. Tonight will be night market.
Today we visited Taipei 101 building.
After a very long day in airplanes and a short night in bed, I’m ready for a day of sightseeing in Taipei.
Here are pictures from my recent trip to Asia.
Update. The pictures in this post have now been put in individual posts instead of being hosted on Picasaweb galleries. You can find them here:
- Trip to Asia — Travel to Taipei
- Trip to Asia — Taipei Wednesday
- Trip to Asia — Taipei Thursday
- Trip to Asia — Taipei Friday
- Trip to Asia — Hong Kong Saturday
- Trip to Asia — Hong Kong Sunday
- Trip to Asia — Shenzhen Monday
- Trip to Asia — Shenzhen Tuesday
- Trip to Asia — Beijing Wednesday
- Trip to Asia — Beijing Thursday
- Trip to Asia — Portland Friday