Most of the things we try fail.
Jamison’s 5th grade class listed the top traits they believe are important to succeed:
Room #11’s Top 10 Traits for Success.
- Follow your dreams and set goals for yourself.
- Use your best effort and TRY!
- Persevere and have Patience when the going gets tough.
- Have courage.
- Be willing to try new things.
- Be flexible when things aren’t going as planned.
- Work well with others.
- Stay focused on the task at hand.
- Maintain a positive attitude.
- Believe in yourself. You are capable of doing ANYTHING you set your mind to!
That sounds like a good list to me. What do you think?
Emphasis in original.