This last week, we attended Ashley’s senior recital and Melissa’s and Jamison’s spring recital. They were wonderful! We’re so proud. :-)
I started reading the following blogs:
- banksimple: “BankSimple is an easy, intuitive, and social bank for people who appreciate simple online services. Unlike other banks, we don’t trap you with confusing products nor do we charge any hidden fees. No overdraft fees. We use sophisticated analytics to help you better manage your finances by providing you an individualized service, catered to your needs and goals.”
- confused of calcutta: “I believe that it is only a matter of time before enterprise software consists of only four types of application: publishing, search, fulfillment and conversation. I believe that weaknesses and corruptions in our own thinking about digital rights and intellectual property rights will have the effect of slowing down or sometimes even blocking this from […]”
- Rethinking Themes: “And so, join us as we chronicle our journey into theme revisions, theme editors, new theories, cool plugins, and poetic code.”
My blogroll lists all the blogs I currently read (updated automatically). It occurs to me that all blogs should have a short summary. Mine doesn’t, yet.
I finished reading:
I started re-reading:
- The Promise: President Obama, Year One
- Jesus Manifesto: Restoring the Supremacy and Sovereignty of Jesus Christ
- The Drunkard’s Walk: How Randomness Rules Our Lives
- Driven: How Human Nature Shapes Our Choices
- The Social Life of Information
- The Power of Pull: How Small Moves, Smartly Made, Can Set Big Things in Motion
Looks like it’s time to see which of these books are available at the local library. My books page lists all the books I’m reading, finished reading, have on my shelf, and find interesting for the year.