To improve the quality of my email subscription service, I’m now using MailChimp. Those of you who have already subscribed to my daily1 blog updates should not notice a difference, other than getting the emails more reliably. It seems that emails might not have been sent for over a week. If you didn’t get any, you could have missed:
- Ever Wished That Calvin and Hobbes Creator Bill Watterson Would Return to the Comics Page? Well, He Just Did. A link to a great story by Stephan Pastis, the creator of the Pearls Before Swine comic.
- Stand Tall in June. A photo from Rock Creek Trail Park.
- Outstanding in the Field. A couple of photos of flowers growing in the field by Costco. Blue sky! :-)
- Why You Hate Work. “The more effectively leaders and organizations support employees in meeting these core needs, the more likely the employees are to experience engagement, loyalty, job satisfaction and positive energy at work and the lower their perceived levels of stress.” Good stuff.
- Evening Commute. A panorama picture from Dawson Creek Park. More experimentation is needed…
MailChimp provides an awesome service. They demand that emails be sent out only after double opt-in2 by all recipients. I believe that describes everyone already on my list. If you think you received this email by error or don’t remember signing up, please accept my apologies and feel free to click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email.
Those of you reading this on my blog who want to subscribe, please use the handy dandy subscription button at the bottom of this post. Thanks!