As I look back over my posts from 2013, these are my favorites.1
Sometimes I post more than a picture or what I’m doing. These are some (most?) of this type of post.
- Marriage is Not Just a Label — my take on gay marriage
- Two Gallons of Blood — I hit a milestone
- Morning Commute Part XVI — poetry, even!
- Cell Phone Service Pricing — what if electricity were priced like cell phone service?
- Is Government Employment Down? — fact-checking the Wall Street Journal (they passed2)
- Let Me Tell You About My Bike — bragging ’bout Sage
Once in a while, I post others’ words. I like these especially well.
- Tobert Brault on Accepting Apologies
- David Akin on Engineering
- Roger Ebert: The Boulder Pledge
- Edward Snowden on Freedom
- Scott Adams on Edward Snowden
- Evan Williams on News
Here is some of the more family-specific stuff.
- I Got a New Bike
- Heather Graduates
- Mousse Getting Bigger
- Sunriver Family Vacation 2013
- Happy Birthday, Ashley!
- In Memory, Donna Duffield
Some of what I post is part of a series. Clicking the hashtag at the end of a post will show you every post having that hashtag.