The Fourth of July means picnics, and picnics mean potato salad. Here’s one of our favorites.
- Â½ cup Italian dressing
- Â¾ cup mayonnaise
- Â½ cup sliced green onions
- 2 teaspoons snipped fresh dill (or 1 teaspoon dried dill weed)
- 1 teaspoon Dijon-style mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- â…› teaspoon black pepper
- 3 pounds red bliss or new potatoes
Cook the potatoes and cut into large chunks and chill. Combine all the other ingredients and mix well. Toss everything together and serve.
Makes ten servings.