We have short sayings that make sense to us, that help us know how to live, that resonate with our souls, and maybe even fit on a bumper sticker. Some are serious, some not so, yet they still shape our behavior and our outlook on life.
Here are a few of my favorite sayings:
- Any day above ground is a good day.
- Smile. It will make others wonder what you’re up to.
- Happiness is a choice.
- You know what they say about the apple?
- Are we having fun yet?
- If you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all. Mom
- He has showed you, O man, what is good.
And what does the LORD require of you?
To act justly and to love mercy
and to walk humbly with your God. Micah 6:8
What are your favorite sayings?