I love FriendFeed. You can follow me there. I must be getting old, though, because I find the gray comment text too light to easily read. Maybe it’s my monitor…
Greasemonkey to the rescue! I wrote a script that changes the color of FriendFeed comments.
To use the script:
- Get and install greasemonkey.
- Click here to view the script in your browser
- Copy and paste it into a text editor
- Save it with the filename graybegone.user.js
- Start Firefox
- Drag and drop the file onto Firefox
- Select install on the dialog box that appears
Feel free to change and use this script however you want. If you want a different color than I chose, replace #444 with the color you want.