Bill Whittle at Eject! Eject! Eject! obliterates some popular memes in his blog post, “Seeing the Unseen.” It’s a long but worthwhile read. A sample:
George W. Bush is not stupid. It’s not possible to be a moron and fly a supersonic jet fighter, and everyone knows it.
What George W. Bush is, however, is inarticulate. English is his second language. From what I can see he does not have a first language.
Bill attacks the following issues:
- War of the bumper stickers
- Somewhere in Texas, a Village is missing its Idiot
- No Blood for Oil!
- End U.S. Imperialism Now!
- You Can not Simultaneously Prevent and Prepare for War — Albert Einstein
- Give Peace a Chance
- War is not the Answer
- Bush Lied, People Died
- You cannot just count the hits and not record the misses
- Support the Troops — Bring Them Home Now!
Bill promises a second installment. I just added Eject! Eject! Eject! to my RSS reader so I won’t miss it.