This last Sunday, Ashley invited us over to see Sebastian and visit her favorite nursery. While Suzi and Ashley picked plants to buy, I wandered with my camera, finding flowers to capture.
This last Saturday, we decided to head to Manzanita. We figured that with the nice weather, Cannon Beach was going to be crowded. Also, Jamison and I wanted to take some photos and Manzanita seemed as likely a place for that as anywhere. Suzi and I had been there recently, and I wanted to take… Continue reading Manzanita, OR photos
Inspired by recent events in Texas, I decided to create an SVG-format image of the lone star state flag. Compared with the US flag, it’s a fairly simple design, being: A rectangle that: (1) has a width to length ratio of two to three; and (2) contains: (A) one blue vertical stripe that has a… Continue reading Lone Star State flag SVG
- “I ADORE this haiku! I keep reading and rereading and shaking my head at the marvelous ambiguity of the final line! You get an A+!” —Kathi
- “You have some really great beach photos… love them all.” —Sherwin
- “Brent, your photos are excellent. A real delight.” —Shirley Ann
- “Your footnotes always crack me up!” —Sherilee
- “You are very much — as is usually the case! — somewhat of an outlier here.” —Shelby
Like what you see? Don’t want to miss a post? Consider subscribing. I have both an RSS feed and an email newsletter.