Engineer. Lawyer. WordPress geek. Longboarder. Blood donor. Photographer.
Starbucks buddy Rich and I decided it was time for another walk on the Banks to Vernonia trail. I grabbed my camera in case I found something. These three trees called to me.
Suzi, Jamison, and I took a circuitous walk around all the ponds at Dawson Creek. We found some cool mushrooms and took the obligatory photo at the second tunnel.
What can I be accountable to you for the next time we talk? 101 Questions to Ask in One on Ones In “101 Questions to Ask in One on Ones,” Jason Evanish provides an excellent list of questions to ensure your 1:1s are valuable.
- “I ADORE this haiku! I keep reading and rereading and shaking my head at the marvelous ambiguity of the final line! You get an A+!” —Kathi
- “You have some really great beach photos… love them all.” —Sherwin
- “Brent, your photos are excellent. A real delight.” —Shirley Ann
- “Your footnotes always crack me up!” —Sherilee
- “You are very much — as is usually the case! — somewhat of an outlier here.” —Shelby