Another day, another walk, this time at the Jackson Bottoms Wetlands Preserve. We were able to visit the preserve today as we were all dogless.…
This morning, I walked along the Banks-Vernonia Trail. Update. I pulled into a gallery the main image and the images I later posted in comments.
Doing some work on our furnace, I had the opportunity to take a picture of the blower. And, thanks to this work, I now have…
- “I ADORE this haiku! I keep reading and rereading and shaking my head at the marvelous ambiguity of the final line! You get an A+!” —Kathi
- “You have some really great beach photos… love them all.” —Sherwin
- “Brent, your photos are excellent. A real delight.” —Shirley Ann
- “Your footnotes always crack me up!” —Sherilee
- “You are very much–as is usually the case!–somewhat of an outlier here.” —Shelby