- Q400 exhaustThis weekend, I flew from Portland to Sacramento and back. Time for an engine shot!
- Great blue heron in the green spaceA few evenings ago, right at dusk, a blue heron perched in the oak snag behind our house.
- Clouds of inattentionBefore heading upstairs, I found myself in the backyard with the granddogs. To give them some unneeded privacy, I looked up to the evening sky.
- “I ADORE this haiku! I keep reading and rereading and shaking my head at the marvelous ambiguity of the final line! You get an A+!” —Kathi
- “You have some really great beach photos… love them all.” —Sherwin
- “Brent, your photos are excellent. A real delight.” —Shirley Ann
- “Your footnotes always crack me up!” —Sherilee
- “You are very much — as is usually the case! — somewhat of an outlier here.” —Shelby