Brent Logan. Engineer. Lawyer. WordPress geek. Longboarder. Blood donor. Photographer.
Cape Meares Lighthouse on film
When Jamison and I visited Cape Meares Lighthouse on New Year’s Eve, we both took film cameras. I received the scans just today. I like the look. The roll had jammed partway through. Worse, the film got scratched on its way through the film box. I’m going to try to fix that. Sorry, Bob… I’m…
Punch Bowl Falls hike*
*A post where we don’t get to Punch Bowl falls and do more than hike. Yesterday, Jamison announced to Suzi and me that he was going to go for a hike to Punch Bowl Falls. That sounded like fun to me and another opportunity to take some pictures. Little did I know. I sort of…
[Link] Hell on Two Wheels, Until the E-Bike’s Battery Runs Out
Hell on Two Wheels, Until the E-Bike’s Battery Runs Out. The New Yorker writes a nice article on e-bikes. For context, this past year I bought a Tern HSD P9 Performance ebike and love it! HT: Roman Meliška on Mastodon.
- “I ADORE this haiku! I keep reading and rereading and shaking my head at the marvelous ambiguity of the final line! You get an A+!” —Kathi
- “You have some really great beach photos… love them all.” —Sherwin
- “Brent, your photos are excellent. A real delight.” —Shirley Ann
- “Your footnotes always crack me up!” —Sherilee
- “You are very much — as is usually the case! — somewhat of an outlier here.” —Shelby
Like what you see? Don’t want to miss a post? Consider subscribing. I have both an RSS feed and an email newsletter.