Remembering mom, two years on– Two years ago, I lost my mom. In our family room hangs her oil painting of me in the redwoods when I was a child.… … Continue reading “Remembering mom, two years on”
A walk with Gilligan– Weather in the upper 60’s plus the backyard fence being just posts while it’s being repaired equals a walk with Gilligan to Starbucks and Suzi’s… … Continue reading “A walk with Gilligan”
Browse my blog.
- “I ADORE this haiku! I keep reading and rereading and shaking my head at the marvelous ambiguity of the final line! You get an A+!” Kathi
- “You have some really great beach photos… love them all.” Sherwin
- “Brent, your photos are excellent. A real delight.” Shirley Ann
- “Your footnotes always crack me up!” Sherilee
- “You are very much – as is usually the case! – somewhat of an outlier here.” Shelby