After a text this morning warning of a potential tsunami on the Oregon coast, I went to KGW8’s Cannon Beach Cam. I watched from about 8:35 to 8:50 am to see what I could see, but didn’t notice anything out of the ordinary. That’s good news.
This past weekend, Suzi and I visited Cannon Beach to celebrate our recent anniversary. Friday evening, we watched the Rock from our balcony. The next morning, we relaxed. We walked the beach, visited Insomnia, and walked the beach some more. At low tide, we wandered around the rocks. I found a few sea anenomes, but… Continue reading Cannon Beach weekend
Normally, I have an agonizing time, paring down to ten pictures for my yearly favorite pictures post. This year, I don’t have ten I want to include. May 2022 be a better year for all of us in so many ways! These photos are from the following posts: Clouds Of Inattention Q400 Exhaust Flowers PDX… Continue reading My favorite photos of 2021
- “I ADORE this haiku! I keep reading and rereading and shaking my head at the marvelous ambiguity of the final line! You get an A+!” —Kathi
- “You have some really great beach photos… love them all.” —Sherwin
- “Brent, your photos are excellent. A real delight.” —Shirley Ann
- “Your footnotes always crack me up!” —Sherilee
- “You are very much — as is usually the case! — somewhat of an outlier here.” —Shelby
Like what you see? Don’t want to miss a post? Consider subscribing. I have both an RSS feed and an email newsletter.